FAQ, Policies and Terms of Service
2Flowers.com is a brand of Flowers Worldwide LLC WY USA
- What kind of credit cards can I use to purchase my flower-gift?
- 2flowers.com currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and JCB via Stripe.com, PayPal, Amazon Payments, Google Checkout, Apple Pay and Crypto Currencies.
- How do I know if the web site received my order?
- We at 2flowers.com have your order registered as soon you have received the order confirmation with your personal order reference number (once on the screen and once per e-mail). Make sure to keep your number handy for any further questions you may have concerning your order delivery.
- What are the conditions for hotel deliveries?
- Kindly enter the following details:- Full name and address of the hotel- Telephone number of hotel (if available)- Room number (if available)- Name of the tour operator (if available)%u2026 and last but not least do state the full name of the recipient as registered in the hotel. The delivery is only granted to the reception desk of the hotel.
- What are the conditions for hospital deliveries?
- Kindly enter the following details:- Full name and address of the hospital- Telephone number of the hospital (if available)- Ward name and/or number- Maiden name of the recipient if order goes to the maternity ward.%u2026 and last but not least do state the full name of the recipient.The delivery is only granted to the reception desk of the hospital. Kindly note that some hospitals do not permit to have flowers delivered to the intensive care. In this case you would be alerted by us and the florist stays in close contact with the hospital staff in order to delivery your flower gift as soon as the patient is allowed to receive your flowers.
- Where can I enter special instructions?
- Special Instructions can be added during the ordering process. If you have additional delivery information after the successful order registration, such as additional phone number or address details, kindly write us an email an email and we shall forward your information to our florist.
- Will the item ordered look exactly the same as given in the picture?
- Flowers are seasonal products, and some varieties will therefore not always be available at florists. A 2flowers.com bouquet may thus look slightly different to that shown in the online shop. However, every 2flowers.com bouquet is a work of art, freshly composed especially for you in one of our premium 2flowers.com shops, and you may rest assured that every effort will be made to match the colour and shape of the bouquet shown in the online picture.
- When will the order be delivered, at what time?
- We do not have any deliver time guarantee, unless for funerals and weddings. Our filling florist will deliver during his regular business hours. The opening hours of the florist may vary slightly from shop to shop. If your flowers need to reach the recipient at a specific time please send us an email. The delivery time request morning/afternoon is not guaranteed, but our florists will do their utmost to meet your delivery time request.
- How do I know if my order got fine delivered?
- 2flowers.com guarantees each order to be delivered on the requested delivery date during the regular local opening hours of the florists. If by any reason the order cannot be filled you will be contacted by our customer service as soon as the florist reported his delivery problem. Thus, if you do not hear or read from us you may be assured your order got delivered in the fresh and personal way guaranteed by 2flowers.com. If you know that the order did not reach its delivery destination you may contact us and claim a non-delivery with your order- number as reference.
- What happens if the recipient is not at home/the delivery address?
- Our florist member will attempt delivery and leave a calling card and try to reach the recipient later by phone. If the florist is unable to deliver the flowers and unable to reach the recipient within 24 hours after the first attempt of delivery, the florist will inform us of the none-delivery and you'll be informed either via phone or Email that no delivery could be made. In the absence of the addressee, the florist making the delivery is authorized to leave the flowers with a reliable third-party (e.g. a neighbour, receptionist, porter, funeral parlour, etc.) deemed suitable for passing on the flowers to the addressee.
- How can I change an order?
- If you need to change the delivery details kindly write us an email or chat us during our business hours. Due to the various time zones & public business hours in individual countries, we are only able to grant changes of an order placed, if we get notification at least 24h prior the requested delivery date.
- When can I get personal assistance?
- Please contact us in the various ways shown at the Customer Service section.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of your order, you may request a refund by submitting a claim within two business days after the delivery date. Please submit your claim using the contact us page or thru our email address info @ 2flowers .com In the event of any other issues such as non delivery claim, missing product etc. we kindly request you to submit your claim within 4 days always indicating your order number, please note claims submitted after this period will not be accepted. If we are unable to deliver your order on the selected date due to circumstances within our control, you will be entitled to a refund of the value of the flowers. Please note we will not be able to reimburse the cost of the additional products. Please note the claim can be submitted within 7 days from delivery date. If, on the other hand, we are unable to make a delivery due to circumstances beyond our control (for instance, the recipient is not at home), you will not be entitled to a refund. Nevertheless, should the recipient be unavailable when we attempt delivery, we generally leave a note or call to schedule a new delivery time. In case of gifts if the order is more than 3 days late you will be entitled to a full refund once the recipient refuses to accept the package. If, on the other hand, we are unable to make a delivery due to circumstances beyond our control(for instance, the recipient is not at home), you will not be entitled to a refund. In this case the courier will leave a note for the recipient and bring the package to the closest office for pick up. If, for whatever reason, you placed two or more identical orders and you notify us, we will issue a full refund for the duplicate order, provided our local florist has not prepared or delivered the item. If we have not been notified on time you will not be entitled to a refund.
Terms of Service